A music playlist for your next event
Choosing the right background or speaker introduction music for your event can help to set the proper mood for your attendees. Do you want to motivate? To settle? To relax? All of these can be helped, or hindered, by the appropriate music choices.
In addition to setting the proper mood for your event, with the right playlist and timing adding music can kill those awkward silences and help your event transition smoothly throughout the day.
Keep your attendees alert and awake with popular songs from today and yesterday during breaks, lunch and dinner, intermission, and when introducing new speakers or sessions.
After hunting down the most favored event songs and exploring trendy conference playlists on Spotify, we’ve gathered a few top songs to play at your next event. Perhaps this list will get you started.
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- Walking on Sunshine – Katrina and the Waves
- I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
- Beautiful Day – U2
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson
- Viva La Vida – Coldplay
- Can’t Stop the Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- Wake Me Up – Avicii
- Best Day of My Life – American Authors
- Fight Song – Rachel Platten
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered – Stevie Wonder
- Forget You – CeeLo Green
- ABC – The Jackson Five
- Ain’t No Mountain High Enough – Diana Ross
- Roar – Katy Perry
Follow the Jujama Conference & Event Playlist on Spotify for even more songs to play at your next event! We will update it from time-to-time with our suggestions.