December 30th, 2016
- (BPS-248) – resource size field added to dropdown on book a meeting screen. This allows a coordinator to see room capacity info when booking a meeting.
- (BPS-228) – Added ability to quickly add a new contact from various areas, such as “View Meetings” tab.
- (BPS-217) – added dropdown for country code on contact and team member pages for international phone number entry to enable more consistent entry.
- (BPS-243) – added additional fields to contact export.
- (BPS-252) – Added coordinator search to “View Meetings” screen.
- (BPS-232) – Added ability to override/modify to: addresses when sending confirmation emails and invites. Note that adding an address here will not add the person to the meeting, this is only useful if sent as a cc or informational message to someone, or if for some reason you don’t wish to send to a particular participant. Note that adding an additional address will not add the person to the meeting.
- (BPS-237) – This allows external contacts/team member meeting attendees to have a blank email address. (Internally in the contact record we will show the email as email@example.com). When sending a confirmation email or invite the coordinator will receive a warning message if any of the attendees have blank emails. (But note that even if declining to send, the meeting itself will still be created within the system) In addition, users with blank emails can be imported by setting the email field to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (BPS-221) – Added an option to send bulk outlook invitations and confirmation emails under the “Resend Confirmation” tab under Meetings view. We provided a textbox to prepend any text to the subject of the email/outlook invitation. This was largely done to support changing a meeting resource name or room number after meeting are already set/sent. This can then resend the invitation with the correct room name/notes and also a corrected confirmation email with similar info. (As the user may not notice the updated info on the invitation since outlook is capable of auto-updating) Note also that these need to be sent in sets of 20 as sending all at once may timeout the system. Also, the system does not retain any custom text sent in previous emails.
- (BPS-XXX) – Added options to bulk update all or specific team member availability. This can be found under Team -> Availability – Bulk Update. Also added ability to add a note under bulk update.
- (BPS-XXX) – With meetings in “Awaiting” status – when rescheduling we have added the option to confirm or keep in awaiting status.
- (BPS-255) – added warning message to ‘plan a meeting’ invites if send confirmation email int/ext is not enabled in global settings.
- (BPS-256) – fixed issue with long response time on verifying a large list of coordinators
- (BPS-263) – Fixed issue with resource display order.
- (BPS-258) – Fixed issue with mixed case emails and sending address, now converting to lowercase to avoid AWS verification issues.